Welcome To Kerrect Logistics
Kerrect Logistics was established to provide specialist Logistics and Supply Chain competency for businesses seeking short to medium term expertise in initiatives that could not be competently managed within existing business infrastructures.
Unlike traditional consultancy options, Kerrect’s objective is to provide a level of internal consultancy (rather than one of an external relationship) whereby Kerrect’s resources are employed in tandem with other business assets. Kerrect Logistics are therefore able to provide a higher level of internal accountability (particularly for major projects and work programmes) as the working relationship of Kerrect’s resources are considered to be in house and are therefore working directly ‘for’ the benefit of the customer rather than one of working ‘to’ a selected client.
Physical Logistics Projects
- Solution discovery, design, construction, operational implementation and commissioning of Greenfield Distribution Centres and Warehouses
- Process improvement and refitting of existing warehousing facilities
- Management of physical logistics projects involving freight, transport and distribution activities
- Project Management of logistics change programmes
Supply Chain Models
- Development and implementation of cost effective order management visibility platforms
- Support in the development and enhancement of international trading and logistics platforms
- Delivery of dynamic and leading edge global supply chain processes within the Asia/Pacific region